Couch to 5K
71,191 members β€’ 103,301 posts

Week 9, run 3 done - who'd have thought it?!

Really pleased to have got this far, suspect will continue with "Week 9" runs for a while & hope to have a go at a park run (if I can get over running in daylight!). Thanks for all support & words of wisdom - happy running!

10 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Fantastic! Well done, you! :)

1 like

Thank you.

Magic πŸ₯‡β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Go Hokitika ! So proud of you !

1 like

Thank you, this community has been fantastic!

1 like

I love it too ! Well done again x

Congrats, each week seems a step never would have taken. But then reading successes gives inspiration.

1 like

Huge high 5 to you, πŸ–, you've done it. Awesome! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Enjoy your achievement πŸŽ‰πŸŽ–, hope you're feeling proud of yourself, it's allowed!

Good plan to carry on with wk 9 runs for awhile, when you feel ready there are the 5k+ Podcasts, which help to build up stamina, strength and speed (not silly fast πŸ™ƒ).

Parkruns are fab., just do your own thing, you'll find loads of encouragement and support there too. They are fun, and no one worries about time...just enjoy. Happy running 🌻

1 like

Thank you - have downloaded the 3 podcasts (Not sure about the music as I run to 80s/ earlier pop!).

Well done - now doesn’t that feel grand????

I carried on with W9 for a while, trying out the different trainers so as not to get too bored, and found it really helped consolidate the fact I can run for 30 minutes non stop. Yay!

1 like

Still feels grand the day after! Definitely need to carry on this running malarkey!

You may also like...