Couch to 5K
62,669 members95,453 posts

Ladies, don’t leave home without one!!

Guess what numpty went out for this evenings run without her reinforced over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder??

Well, that was an experience I can tell you!! Even the image of this evenings glorious sunset wasn’t enough to take my mind off the fact that I wasn’t wearing full PPE!!

Memo to myself for Thursdays run I think.

On a plus note, that’s W6R1 in the bag, yay!! 😀

28 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done you for completing that run minus an essential piece of kit! I wouldn't fancy my chances of making it 5 minutes without mine...

1 like

It definitely wasn’t an experience I want to repeat, lol xx

1 like

I did this a couple of weeks ago and it wasn’t comfortable at all! That piece of equipment really does make a huge difference!!

1 like

I’ll not be doing that again, lol xx

1 like

😂😂😂 True dedication to the cause!

Congratulations on completing W6R1! 😊😊😊

1 like

Thanks, probably more stupidity than dedication, lol, I should have gone home and changed but didn’t fancy being out later than needed. Oh well, we live and learn, lol.

2 likes

😂😂😂

I can’t imagine running without mine.

1 like

Likewise! 😂

I won’t be running without mine again, that’s for sure, ha, ha xx

OMG I'd skip it and run another time! I've tried before and it's just not worth the pain!!

1 like

No pain, well not yet anyway, but I probably should have gone home.

I’m used to my belly jiggling when I run and I actually enjoy that feeling now feeling that I’m working away all that far, but everything else jiggling is a definite no-no for next time!!

Go girl.... but? How could you forget your running bra :)

1 like

I know!! Proper numpty!!

Well done for persevering 😮Awful isn’t it! I did the same once ... ran very slowly ... and another time my zip came undone ... completely 🤣🤣🤣

1 like

Oh no!! Double whammy!! It could have been worse, you could’ve had both faults on the same run 🤣🤣🤣.

Yes, I don’t think I’ve ever run with quite so little movement before, lol, I must’ve looked a right sight, lol xx

1 like

Actually saves a lot of energy running with no bounce whatsoever 😆😆

Oh my word, you are brave! My Shock Absorber and the shoes are the only two pieces of truly *essential* kit for me!

1 like

Exactly!! How can you forget 50% of the kit??

ooof, been there done that! One thing though, it certainly helps as a reminder of the tip to run so that someone seeing you over a hedge can't tell if you're walking or running. Automatic bounce detectors have their uses!! Mind you you can forget 90-degree arms pumping away at your sides ... the old arm-clamp maneuver is necessary!

1 like

Ha, ha, so true!! Don’t think I’ve ever run quite so rigid before, 🤣🤣🤣

Woo-wee! I can’t even make it out to the back deck without mine!!

1 like

😂

10 out of 10 for dedication. Well done on completing your run. Good luck for a bounce free run next time.

1 like

👍

🏃🏼‍♀️😬

1 like

Interesting comments. As someone who struggles to fill an A cup this is all new to me. Must be what blokes are thinking too if they read this post!

1 like

🤣🤣🤣 never thought about that.

Ouch! 😝

You may also like...