Couch to 5K
63,842 members96,874 posts

Kind of a tough week - but I did it!! W3 complete!

Hi runners!

I have not felt like running for any of W3 and have been inspired and motivated by your stories and got myself out there.

It has been worth it! I feel my stamina has a lot to give, but I know there is quite some way to go before I get to graduation.

To be honest I’m just amazed at running - full stop.

I’m so glad I’ve started and I’ve completed a third of the journey! I have to say to myself, how fabulous is that? 😁😁😁❤️

Wk4 starts Saturday! 🙏🏽

15 Replies
oldestnewest

That's super fabulous :-) Well done you for pushing through week 3! I really enjoyed week 4, after not being so keen on week 3 - but everyone seems to like different weeks.

1 like

Thank you Euralas! I’m in it for the long haul, so looking forward to W4 now! ❤️

1 like

Well done. W5 mixes things up which might give more motivation. Enjoy it!

1 like

Thanks J! I was very indecisive this week! Run now?.....Run later?....No, run now!, that sort of thing, but I did it. I’m going to try to be a bit clearer with myself for W4! 😂

1 like

I have to have a routine and stick to it. And I can only run in the mornings in this heat/humidity. Keep smiling! Every run is a win.

1 like

I'm starting week 4 tomorrow and I can't wait. I'm amazed week to week and run to run how much progress I'm making. Thinking back to only a 60s run in week 1 and what a milestone that was then!

Good luck for Saturday

x

1 like

That’s brilliant Little-runner! I know it’s fantastic thinking about where we came from, sticking with it and still feeling good too. We can do this!! 👌🏽

Good luck tomorrow!! ❤️

1 like

Well done fabulous ...It's a great feeling achieving each and every run ..All the best 😊

1 like

Sure is Myrar! Every run is a mini celebration no matter how I felt before I started! Good run, bad run, good route, bad route, good day, bad day! It’s all about getting out there and we’re going to do this! Best wishes to you too!! 😁❤️

1 like

Thanks my next runs tomorrow (hoping knee holds up ) w8r2 take care 😊

1 like

Wooh hoo! W8! Amazing! “Knee....behave!” Good luck! ❤️

1 like

Well done on completing week 3! Keep plugging away can't say it gets easier you probably find yourself pushing a bit harder as your fitness improves! 👍💪🏃🏿‍♀️

1 like

Thank you Chelsea! I felt like pushing harder and it was tempting, as I found surprisingly I felt as though I could go harder, but I know there’s some way to go and I didn’t want to get too confident in case the next week is a lot tougher than I expect. So I’m practicing patience. ❤️

1 like

Love what you said! I’m in week three too and hadn’t thought of it as a third of the way! That makes it feel much better!

1 like

Yes Flowell we’re on our way!! 😁😁❤️

You may also like...