Couch to 5K
57,669 members90,166 posts

W4R2 Done - 👍

Found it really hard going tbh - but gritted my teeth! Determined to run Race for Life in May! My best friends just been diagnosed with breast cancer - so she’s my motivation when it gets hard.

I’m running indoors on treadmill and have 0.5 incline. Only ‘jogging’ at 7km - and needed to slow it to 6.6 in the 2nd 5m run. But - at least it’s in the bag! One more to do on Thursday! 👍

11 Replies
oldestnewest

at the same stage as myself

I have complete c25k some years ago but lapsed :(

so started again I know it works

good luck and enjoy

1 like

Thank you! You too! 👍

nice and steady will get you there

1 like

🤞

There’s a motivator and a half! Well done, you’re doing really well - keep going!

1 like

You’re not kidding! Thank you!

Well done... you will do this...

1 like

Thank you! I hope so! 👍

We are all so very proud of you! Keep going and remember, it isn't a race. You will get there, and as soon a the weather warms a little and you can get out, it will all seem so very different to the treadmill.

As a cancer survivor myself, I congratulate you and offer my most sincere best wishes and prayers to your friend.

1 like

Thank you so very much. 💕

Well done keep it up. My wife had breast cancer over 10 years ago now. It's tough but support really helps. We completed the moonwalk together about 6 months after her last chemo. Quite amazing. Just knowing that someone is thinking of you really helps.

Keep on running!

You may also like...