Couch to 5K
57,381 members89,908 posts

Bluetooth waterproof earbuds - recommendation?

I've not been listening to music so far but with the increased times I think I will soon need to invest in a set of earphones. Anyone found a set that fit well (don't fall off/out too easily), good playtime, and good sound but nothing too fancy (not looking to break the bank). Bluetooth too.

Would be grateful for any recommendations or reviews etc.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

I have Plantronics BackBeat FIT Mobile Bluetooth Headphones that I got from Amazon. I will admit they aren't cheap but they are great. I did some research before I bought them and they came out fairly high on the list. They are really comfortable and wireless is so good for running. They have 8 hours listen time from charging. I've been really pleased with them.

2 likes

I use beats wireless ones as they go around the back of your ear. I wouldn’t trust my air buds to stay in when running

1 like

I have the MPow Swift Bluetooth headphones. I think they’re about £15. I’m on my second pair but only because I lost the first!

They come with a few different size ‘ear hooks’ so you can choose ones that fit you. I find these really helpful, especially on one side where I have a piercing that makes it difficult for normal earbuds to stay put.

I don’t know how long they last but I haven’t had problems with them cutting out.

1 like

I use a set of Taotronics ones that I got off amazon for £26. they are bluetooth 4.2 so last quite well, sound good and have a magnet so they clip together round the neck when not using. They stay in while running so all good there.

2 likes

Thanks for the feedback! Got some googling and Amazoning to do!

4 likes

You may also like...