Couch to 5K
57,373 members89,900 posts

Graduate

Wow I absolutely feel fantastic (knackered mind you) very proud of myself, I know this programme is to bring u up to 30mins but in my head I wanted and needed to do 5k AND I DID🏃😀 it wasn’t the fastest but not worried about that 42.46 will do me. Thank you all you wonderful inspirational people for helping me achieve this have a great day and a brilliant weekend, and if anyone is thinking about doing this programme just get out there and do it you will feel great 👍😀🏃👨‍🎓

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations a well deserved pat on the back. Don’t forget to get your badge. You should feel proud. Such an achievement and in only 9 weeks. In the words of Craig Revell-Horwood A M A Z I N G 🎉🎉🎉🎓🎓🎓🍾🍾🍾🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

1 like

Congratulations graduate. Hope I will join you in the next few weeks have had to have a break since last Sunday due to illness but hope I will be back on track next week body permitting. I can see you and the graduation line in the distance!!!! 👍👨‍🎓🏃‍♀️🎉

2 likes

Hope you'll soon be on the mend.

1 like

Thank you 😀

2 likes

Thank you get well soon see you at that line I know you can do it 👍

Thank you and hopefully see you there in the next few weeks even if it is a bit delayed 😀

1 like

Thank you 👍

1 like

Congratulations well done whoop whoop fantastic achievement 👍🏃🏃🎉👏👏👨‍🎓 hope you have made plans for your future running enjoy it’s just the beginning 👍

1 like

Thanks I plan to keep the 3 times a week up and we will see where it leads 👍

Well done you, that’s fab. 🥇

1 like

Thank you 👍

1 like

Brilliant! Congratulations, graduate! You have come so far. Here's wishing you a happy running future! 👏🥇🥂🏃‍♀️😀

1 like

Thank you 👍

Congratulations! Very well done. Enjoy the feeling, you should indeed be very proud of yourself. I’m still languishing in week 8 after a sore knee. On the mend now so hope to join the graduate club soon.

1 like

Thanks you will get there c u on that podium 👍

Wow😁congratulations & fantastic run 5k!!! Time doesn’t matter not only did you complete the 30mins you continued to 5k all on the same day🤗!! Dedication!!! Now enjoy every run & hope you & Amarigue are still around that podium when i get there😂 ive 3 to go! WELL DONE 🎓🎉🎉🍾🍾🍾🏃🏃🏃🎉🎉🎉

2 likes

Thank you we will be there cheering you on 👍😀

1 like

You may also like...