Couch to 5K
62,366 members โ€ข 95,154 posts

Graduate

Wow I absolutely feel fantastic (knackered mind you) very proud of myself, I know this programme is to bring u up to 30mins but in my head I wanted and needed to do 5k AND I DID๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜€ it wasnโ€™t the fastest but not worried about that 42.46 will do me. Thank you all you wonderful inspirational people for helping me achieve this have a great day and a brilliant weekend, and if anyone is thinking about doing this programme just get out there and do it you will feel great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“

17 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Congratulations a well deserved pat on the back. Donโ€™t forget to get your badge. You should feel proud. Such an achievement and in only 9 weeks. In the words of Craig Revell-Horwood A M A Z I N G ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 like

Congratulations graduate. Hope I will join you in the next few weeks have had to have a break since last Sunday due to illness but hope I will be back on track next week body permitting. I can see you and the graduation line in the distance!!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

2 likes

Hope you'll soon be on the mend.

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

2 likes

Thank you get well soon see you at that line I know you can do it ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you and hopefully see you there in the next few weeks even if it is a bit delayed ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Congratulations well done whoop whoop fantastic achievement ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“ hope you have made plans for your future running enjoy itโ€™s just the beginning ๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Thanks I plan to keep the 3 times a week up and we will see where it leads ๐Ÿ‘

Well done you, thatโ€™s fab. ๐Ÿฅ‡

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Brilliant! Congratulations, graduate! You have come so far. Here's wishing you a happy running future! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Thank you ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations! Very well done. Enjoy the feeling, you should indeed be very proud of yourself. Iโ€™m still languishing in week 8 after a sore knee. On the mend now so hope to join the graduate club soon.

1 like

Thanks you will get there c u on that podium ๐Ÿ‘

Wow๐Ÿ˜congratulations & fantastic run 5k!!! Time doesnโ€™t matter not only did you complete the 30mins you continued to 5k all on the same day๐Ÿค—!! Dedication!!! Now enjoy every run & hope you & Amarigue are still around that podium when i get there๐Ÿ˜‚ ive 3 to go! WELL DONE ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

2 likes

Thank you we will be there cheering you on ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

You may also like...