Couch to 5K
73,920 members β€’ 105,822 posts

Keeping the momentum

Out at 5.45 for next consolidation run. Ran with MJ again for 30 mins. Tried a new route with more hills so was quite tough. 😰 Came home feeling very hot! Still enjoying getting out there and challenging myself. Stuck to my 3 runs a week since graduation so I’m proud of myself πŸ™‹πŸ»

16 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

You'e fab TJMazz well done for sticking to your 3 runs. You'e doing fab, fair play. Three runs per week is perfect, keeps up your fitness levels and stamina, I'm lacking stamina, haha. I'd get out there if I felt safe in the dark, but I work every day and don't get home till after 5. We'll done lovely, rooting for you 😊 x

1 like

Thank you for your support. I’m enjoying it. I work everyday so go early morning or early evening but you take an alarm with me. πŸ˜€

Well done as this is just as hard keeping the momentum going! Sounds like you got it sussed keep posting to keep us all motivated & enjoy πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

1 like

Thank you. I am enjoying it and feeling much better for it πŸ˜€

Well done. Just keep going......πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

1 like

πŸ‘

Well done you... you’re sticking at it and sooo early too. Amazing

1 like

Thanks, I find it sets me up for the day and the streets have less traffic early morning. πŸ˜€

1 like

Go girl.. very well done you! Starting the routine, and sticking to it, really is the key!

1 like

Yes, I’m a routine kind of girl so it suits me very well. Loving my new found hobbie πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

1 like

Well done and yep those hills are something of a challenge but get easier

2 likes

Thanks. Yes, those hills are hard work. Definitely slowed me down but still did my 30 minutes running so well pleased πŸ˜€

3 likes

Somebody (Oldfloss) told me that hills are character building!

1 like

Hi Im still working to graduate so well done!

1 like

Thanks. Keep on going. It’s a fabulous programme. It really works. I didn’t think I would ever be able to run. Good luck with the rest of the programme and enjoy 😊

And deserve to be proud of yourself!

1 like

You may also like...