Couch to 5K

Birthday treat w4 in the bag 🎉🎉

What better way to start my special day than completing week 4 of the program. Really enjoyed it; ran the last 5 minutes smiling all the way to myself with a little air punch at the end. Only weeks ago, running 60 seconds was a challenge. Now I’m beginning to feel a lot more like a runner 😜👌

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh well done, just completed W4 myself today. I struggled with 60 seconds at the beginning, go us!!!!

2 likes

Yeeeeay 👍 It’s such a great feeling isn’t it?

2 likes

Well done! It’s always good to to start and finish with a happy face 😁

Have a lovely birthday 🍰. I hope you get some treats 😃

4 likes

Happy Birthday! Just think, in five weeks you will have an early Christmas present.

1 like

Oh crikey - fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Happy birthday, Sue - and well done on completing week 4. Keep smiling and have a super-lovely day

1 like

Happy Birthday Sue , its a bumper day for Birthdays on here today !

Have a lovely day :-) xxx

1 like

Happy Birthday Suesky17, my birthday twin! There's a few of us celebrating today! Congrats on getting week4 under your belt. Week 5 here you come 😁

1 like

Happy happy birthday!

Brilliant on the running I just completed w5r1 and I’m also grinning ...and slightly in disbelief ...

Hope you get spoilt on your birthday

1 like

Happy Birthday you! Very well done... what a birthday treat!

1 like

You've caught the running glow as it's said on this forum. It feels so great indeed (especially for a birthday party) ! Enjoy yourself and a great happy running birthday to you!

1 like

Tx Anthea 👌😊

This is what it’s all about 🙌🏻Feeling comfortable but still challenging yourself to do more and keep going 👍🏻 Well done you you’re right on track for graduation day 👩‍🎓🥇👍🏻❤️Ps have a fantasy Birthday 🎂 x

1 like

You may also like...