This feels so special. W9 R3 βœ…

This feels so special. W9 R3 βœ…

I loved this run the most for some reason πŸ˜‰ It's been a very busy week and I could have put this off until tomorrow but one of the many benefits this programme has given me is the will power, self belief, determination and discipline to get out there, do it and most importantly enjoy it. This is just the beginning but I'm so proud to join the many graduates who have inspired me on this forum. For all those working your way through this, keep going! If I can do it, so can you! 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ…πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸƒβ€β™€οΈThanks for the wonderful support everybody πŸ‘ HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Running 😘

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

75 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations Lottie, you look deservedly proud of yourself. Fab smile x

• Thanks x

• Excellent, brill and well done you

• Thanks x

• Congratulations and very well done you!

• Thanks for all your wise advice and support Oldfloss. Onwards and upwards but rest assured I'll be slow and steady πŸ˜€ x

• You should be happy.............oh, you are............ well done!

Many congratulations, fellow runner.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Thanks for all your advice, support and inspirational posts. I ❀️ running.

• Hey. Well done you. Great achievement. I've been on the IC for nine days now and I'm plucking up the courage to get out there tomorrow to do w8r1. So two weeks to go but I look forward to catching up. What are your plans now?

• You'll smash it in the right time frame for you. Good luck. I'm going to keep running for 30 mins every couple of days for the foreseeable future. Not done a park run yet as 9am on Sat mornings doesn't seem to fit in to my work life balance at the moment but I'm hoping to do a local 5k race early December. I'm just going to enjoy the wonderful feeling of running for half an hour until maybe I want to run more. I'll look out for your last few runs. Wishing you a speedy recovery mate.

• Fabulous, well done!

• Thanks so much

• Yay! Well done. You look so chuffed, lovely to see :)

• I'm so happy. Thanks

• Brilliant! I made it today as well, as did Sandyscroll. What next?

• Today is our special day. Well done too! I'm just going to happily jog on for 30 mins every couple of days, watching the world go by with the wind in my hair and a smile and a smile on my face πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ. You?

• I am going to try to kick the arse of my 31 year old daughter in 5k runs along the flat and windy Douglas Promenade, at the same time ignoring the 40 year age gap between us and trying to remember the feeling of wind in the hair. And like you, smile. In fact here I am a few years ago, smiling after a very different race: parishwalk.co.uk/2003/Blist...

• Sounds perfect though ouch that looks sore!

• They are like it every year I finish the 85 miles - fortunately these days my back collapses (as you can see in the photo) after about 70 miles and the pain of that cancels out the pain of the feet. Racewalking is a great sport, but doing 85 miles non-stop in about 20 hours in not a sensible thing to do.

• I shall not be doing that. Whatever keeps you going Duddles. Happy running.

• Congratulations and the future beckons

• Thanks

• Lottie just catching up what glorious news. Well done you. Psst get your badge you've earned it - pinned posts to the right....πŸ‘πŸ‘ŸπŸƒπŸΌπŸ…πŸŽ“πŸ·πŸ₯‚

• I'm so happy and grateful for all your encouragement. Many many many thanks x

• Not at all you worked your butt off....

• Yes I must admit my arse has become less saggy πŸ‘

• I was looking for JLo inspired emojis, but not sure thats appropriate! So well done you

• πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜€ Thanks

• Congratulations Lottie πŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š

• Thanks so much

• Yayyy Lottie well done you did it, congratulations on graduating that's brilliant πŸ…πŸƒ

• Cheers Tricky. Chuffed to bits.

• Wonderful! Well done!

• Thanks Gabby

• Wow that is truly inspirational. Well done πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯‡πŸ†

• Thanks so much

• Fabulous pic..Congratulations on your graduation run Lottie πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

You have completed the program and can run for 30 mins...isn't it amazing😊

Look forward to hearing more about your running adventures. Well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Šx

• Thanks so much Jan. It's a fabulous feeling.

• Yey!!!!...very well done Lottie_C ...get your badge, you’ve earned it πŸ˜‰

• Thanks. I'm so grateful to everyone who has taken the time to reply to my posts to support me.

• Well done πŸ€£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ€£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ been waiting for this one! Graduate πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“

• Thanks for being so supportive Polly.

• Every one of the people on here are totally supportive and there for each other as and when we need anything it has been the best part of this journey for me alongside actually getting a bit fitter!!

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ™ŒπŸ» What a great pic. You look so happy. It must be an amazing feeling. Keep enjoying your running πŸ‘πŸ™‹πŸ»πŸ˜€

• Thanks so much

• Fantastic - well done to you! πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ…

• Thanks

• Congratulations!

• Thanks

• Well done - off to get you graduate badge now then 😊

• Thanks

• Very well done, Lottie. It's a special moment, always remembered fondly.

• Thanks so much

• Congratulations πŸ–’πŸ–’πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Cheers Cooper

• Congratulations πŸ–’πŸ–’πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Big congratulations enjoy your big moment xx

• Many thanks

• I am starting my last week tomorrow so on the countdown!

• Good luck. You'll be collecting your badge soon.

• Very very well done. Keep it going

• Thank you

• Brilliant!!! Well done

• Thank you

• Well done!πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ“πŸ†.

Now time to get your well deserved badge.

• Thanks so much

• Lovely picture; You look every inch the champion you are :)

Enjoy that feeling and the whole new world of running that's opening up before you!

• Thanks so much

• Yeay!!! Well done!!!

• Thanks very much

• Well done Lottie, you have done an amazing job, happy running 😊

• Thank you

• Congratulations! Your photo says it all :)

• Cheers. πŸ‘

• Well done, that's fantastic, and a real inspiration:-)

You may also like...