Couch to 5K
56,964 members89,516 posts

Parkrun addict?

I've been having a rest week this week, as my calves have still been a bit niggly. Last night was also a works night out, so I had mentally given myself permission and plenty of excuses for a lie in this morning. But come 8.45, where was I? Yep, at the start of another Parkrun, number 11. No PB this morning(although not far off) but it was a cracking run.

I'm away with friends next weekend, but already seeing if I can squeeze in some Parkrun tourism......

10 Replies
oldestnewest

You are an addict 👍🏻

1 like

Well done you!

1 like

My daughter is going back to Uni shortly, the first thing we did was ask where the nearest parkrun was........😂.......wouldn't visit otherwise.......😂....

Addict? Moi?

Mx

1 like

Brilliant. I was out last night at my brothers birthday party. Did not feel up to doing a Parkrun this morning. As a result I kind of feel lost today. I think I may be addicted too.

1 like

Ha! I did my first one this morning & can definetly see myself getting hooked!

1 like

Definitely addicted!! 😁

1 like

Yep...sounds like a pending addiction!!!

1 like

Can't say I am addicted since I had a 9 month Parkrun non-show, but have been there over 125 times as runner and volunteer

That's impressive! How come you stopped?

I didn't stop running, Our Parkrun changed location and I didn't go one Saturday which led to two and before I knew it it was almost 8 months.

I did go back to it,

1 like

You may also like...