WEEK5R3 I DID IT!!!!

Never thought it would happen, especially after my failed attempt last week.... but I did!!

I have found, whilst listening to music, to mouth the lyrics as I jog - I sound crazy, I know - perhaps look even more weird! However this helps me to relax and not concentrate on the run to much! Oddly, it also helps my breathing - go figure!?

Eaaap so happy today!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done! Glad I'm not the only weirdo mouthing the words as I run - and sometimes I have been known to add arm movements... I find a new tune to listen to is a great motivator:)

• Hahaha I sometimes do the arms too 🀣

• I run with only one earbud in so I can hear myself sing if I get too loud πŸ˜‚πŸŽΆ

I can also hear the zombies that are catching up on me!

• 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Well done on getting that run done Toni😊..

I bet you feel amazing now.

Check out Munich by the Editors..🎡 I'm so glad I found this..I'm so glad i did.."🎡

Onwards and upwards..

• I'll pop that in my playlist ❀️

I feel amazing!! It's remarkable what a morning jog can do! I always thought it was rubbish talk, when peeps said exercise lifts your mood - the thought of doing the same, put me in a mood! But I get it now 🀣

• Oh look, another addict!!!

• I do the mouth lyric while I run lol always gets looks

• Well done you. It's a great achievement. 20 minutes run. You go !!πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Thank you 😘

• I'm so glad so many of you, also mime song lyrics whilst out n about 🀣

• I completed this run yesterday too!! Complete with mouthing and arm movements!! I just can't help it when a bit of Britney comes on!! Feeling amazing as I expect you are!!

You may also like...