Wk7r3

Wk7r3

Had a good couple of runs. Really enjoyed tonight felt really strong and confident, that said for the last five minutes I had to push myself.

Feels good to have completed another week and as much as adding another 3 minutes onto what I am capable of seems tough I really am looking forward to week 8.

The more weeks I complete, the more runs I do, the more faith I have in the program. I can almost see that finish line and as difficult as the next two weeks may be I know that vision is going to carry me through.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. I think you are very much on the home straight now. Once you are a this stage it really is a case of just keeping up the consistency of the runs each week.

I can see from you run that you were able to up the pace at the end, so there's more in the tank waiting and ready for next weeks longer run. Love these later weeks 👟👟👟👟

• Running good :) Pushing too hard, not so ... Getting so close now...just aim for those three thirty minute runs, and keep it slow and steady. The longer runs ( time wise , not distance), are great for finding a really, comfy pace...and a good way to go slowly, steadily and enjoyably to the Graduation Podium:)

You may also like...