Week 5 run 3 done thanks to your support!

Well I did it, never thought it possible! At 8 mins into the 20 minutes I reminded myself that I have proved I can go that long already, at 10 minutes in I gave myself permission to stop at 15 minutes if I needed to, but I kept going. After 15 minutes I thought about you guys and all the inspirational stories you share and before long there was only 2 minutes left and there was no way I was giving up, so thanks for your support - it stopped me feeling alone.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Very well done EmRe😊..

Thats a biggie..and you nailed it...

Feels great doesn't it. You are doing brilliantly. Onto Week 6...take it steady.😊

• Well done, I am trying again tomorrow

• Wow - well done!! I've just done W5 R1 and am feeling pretty daunted by R3, but your story is very inspiring!

• Well done you 💪🏻

• Yay well done! I did this run today too! Feeling so chuffed! Want to go back to my week 1 self and say "look what we just did!" 😁

Not sure exactly how many days it takes to form a new habit but in feel if we've got this far we must be almost there!

You may also like...