not posted in a while. from w1d1 in march to now!

not posted in a while. from w1d1 in march to now!

So id just turned 32 a few days before, weighing around 17.6, currently weight 16.4 (unofficially graduated) ;) about the week starting 16th may but forgot to post.

Week one with no proper shoes and a minute of running felt like a drag that i wanted to end quickly to now using my runs as a hobby, crazy how things change.

ive also done 8 park runs which i did start while i was doing the program but once you do one it gets addictive :)

My first test parkrun was about 35 minutes if i can remember right to a few weeks ago getting a new PB of 25:17... mental! Got a proper 5k in just under a months time and pretty sure im gonna for for the local 10k in september.

Really never thought i would ever lose weight to be honest and to think of it. now i think its just as easy to lose weight as it is to put it back on. oh and without c25k and the replies from this forum i know i would have given up at the start.

and thats my lastest photo. not my best! :p lol

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done! Good to see you're still at it. Looking good too! πŸ˜ƒ I bet you are so pleased about your new figure. Your middle looks shredded!

Parkrun is a blast isn't it πŸ˜ƒ

• Still got that beer belly. That's the only part that needs budging: -D

• You should ask for your badge :)

• Yeah get it gone! More of a hindrance ..... πŸ˜€

• Well done that man. You are obviously hooked. I am jealous, since I didn't discover running until I was nearly twice your age.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• How do you go about asking for the badge? " err Please can I have badge?": -D

You may also like...