Wk5R2 I did it 😊😊😊

So proud of myself for running for 8 whole minutes without stoping...TWICE!! I woke up with a sore throat and very little energy so really had my doubts but I did it!! I had to detach my mind from my legs to just keep moving. Worried that I'm coming down with something. I really don't want anything to get in the way of me completing C25K 😊

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done I found this run particularly hard and it's one I will remember. Good luck for the next one πŸ‘

• Thank you 😊

• Well done. I did the two eight minutes and couldn't believe I'd managed it, it shows how trusting in the programme works. Yesterday I did the 10/10 run with a 3 minute walk on W6R2 which I never would have believed was possible when I started.

• Thank you 😊 It's a fab programme πŸ‘πŸ»

• Well done, but better to rest up if not we'll. You won't lose much if any form.

• Well done you πŸ‘πŸ» I think positive thinking really helps. Hopefully after a days rest your symptoms might have eased 😊 I'm going to give wk 5 r1 a go tonight so fingers crossed! 😁

• Thank you 😊 Ooh good luck...hopefully you will love it as much as i did! Run 3 is planned for Friday so hopefully 2 rest days will sort me out 😊

• well done you...I just did wk5 run2...it's tough, and like you I don't want anything hindering progress, so really good luck, hope you don't go down with anything. Keep well, and good luck with run 3 😎.

• Well done. Fingers crossed on the sore throat. Plenty of fluids and listen to your body, missing a couple of days is better than pushing yourself too much if unwell, getting sicker and missing longer.

You may also like...