Greetings

Greetings

Greetings from lanzarote. Actually put my trainers on this morning and went out to do the programme w4r2. Was humid and found it hard but 3 days on a sunbed and all inclusive won't have helped but I completed it and so pleased. There were loads of runners on the seafront. So inspiring.. never thought I'd have done this on holiday but so glad I did... Happy days

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! Hope you're having a lovely holiday.

• Thankyou I am..

• Did my w4r2 this morning! Your location sounds slightly more exotic than my trip down a disused railway line! Well done for sticking to it on holiday

• Well done to you too. That's another step in the right direction for us. 😉

• Well done. I'm doing W4R2 tomorrow morning and am looking forward to it. It's brilliant that you have stuck to program whilst on holiday - I'm not going away until later in the summer and hopefully will have graduated from C25k by then but am hoping to incorporate running into my break - a first for me (!!). Your post is very inspiring- hope your next run goes well.

• Thank you it's honestly was fab to see so many out running and I'd never had done this on holiday last year but so wish I had. Good luck with the programe and enjoying your holiday as a graduate too 🏃

You may also like...