Greetings

Greetings

Greetings from lanzarote. Actually put my trainers on this morning and went out to do the programme w4r2. Was humid and found it hard but 3 days on a sunbed and all inclusive won't have helped but I completed it and so pleased. There were loads of runners on the seafront. So inspiring.. never thought I'd have done this on holiday but so glad I did... Happy days

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! Hope you're having a lovely holiday.

• Thankyou I am..

• Did my w4r2 this morning! Your location sounds slightly more exotic than my trip down a disused railway line! Well done for sticking to it on holiday

• Well done to you too. That's another step in the right direction for us. 😉

• Well done. I'm doing W4R2 tomorrow morning and am looking forward to it. It's brilliant that you have stuck to program whilst on holiday - I'm not going away until later in the summer and hopefully will have graduated from C25k by then but am hoping to incorporate running into my break - a first for me (!!). Your post is very inspiring- hope your next run goes well.

• Thank you it's honestly was fab to see so many out running and I'd never had done this on holiday last year but so wish I had. Good luck with the programe and enjoying your holiday as a graduate too 🏃

You may also like...