Get in!!

W5R2 done!! The gremlins were out in force early this morning, telling me there was no way I was going to run for 8 minutes, never mind do it twice, well, I shut them up, laced up my new trainers, got my music on, and off I went! Not only did I do it, I managed to speed up for the last couple of minutes.

A few weeks ago I found the prospect of running for 90 seconds daunting, now I'm looking forward to Friday's 20 minutes knowing I'm going to nail it.

This programme is awesome and I'm going to sing it's praises from the rooftops, if I can do it anybody can ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Woo hoo..fantastic Burrows79๐Ÿ˜Š

Great attitude and you are nailing this.. yes, its amazing how the plan works isn't it.

Start nice and steady on R3..Good luck๐Ÿ˜Šx

• Great Burrows79.

The programme is amazing isn't it? I think we are all very pleasantly surprised at how it, relatively quickly, turns us into runners.

Good luck and keep nailing it! :)

• Really good to hear as a beginner myself, well done to you!

• Slow and steady and have that little bit left for a quick burst if needed:)

You are going to do this, because of your positive and determined attitude and the fact that yes... the programme does work :)

• Excellent work. Gremlins need to be kept in their place.

You may also like...