Muddy run and half marathon training

Muddy run and half marathon training

Hi gang,not posted for a while not really sure why.So bit of a long post😜

So what have I been up to,half marathon training,no long run this weekend but managed 14k the previous week.

This weekend was all about the mud took part in Nuclear Races,Rush weekend with my boys 7k 60+ obstacles water and lots of mud.

Nice t shirt and spinning bling at the finish.

I am now nursing some nice bruises but was so much fun,doing it all again in September.

Tonight will be a run with GoodGym

Weekend volunteering for GoodGym night of 10K PB's and Sunday next long run as part of training for Two Tunnels half marathon in July.

And a week today off to Aegina Greece on holiday.....running gear will be packed.

Have a great day.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yeay!!!! You look great... and mud suits you!!! I wondered where you had got to!!!

You have been doing amazingly....wow!!! I feel tired just reading about it :) You need that holiday to recharge your running batteries :)

• Thanks,has been a busy few weeks....so looking forward to holiday....will be early runs and as was there last year know a couple of routes but also lots of relaxing by the pool.

• Sounds super.... I enjoy the tourist running bit.. especially reading everyone's posts!!!

We have sold the tin-tent now, so have a place at Criccieth in North Wales.. I am really enjoying finding new routes there.. especially down on the coastal path and the beaches :)

Have a lovely time and if you get a chance..maybe a post of your runs ? x

• Now that sounds like a plan! 😎🌞

Mx

• Well done! Tough job and glad you were doing and not me! 😃

Have a fab holiday! Just what you need after that little lot 💪🏃‍♀️🏅😜

You may also like...