A Well earned Rest

Hello everyone, l am still facing- up to W9.The thought excites me but,have been working hard the past three days; my diaphram aches,calf muscles ache after working up a 70 ft scaffold. But l had the urge today to get outside so,l ended up doing a 3 km walk along the river path at agentle pace; at the same time doing some easy breathing exercises.Unfortunate though it rained heavily at one point and there was an icy cold wind,but l loved it and it eased my legs.There is an impetuous streak in me,wanting to complete W9 all- in- though l'm glad l went for walk instead. Stevy.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good for you Stevy - and good self control!

• Nice one Stevy! Now nail w9..😊

• Thanks Dave, am looking forward to areally good self achievement also, with help and advice of forum friends.Stevy.

• Good for you for recognising when you are too tired to tackle that 30 min challenge that is week 9...much better to do it when you are up to it. That extra long run you did may have worn you out a bit let alone that hard work you have been doing.😊

Hope your wife is doing ok. xx

• Thankyou Jan,when l complete it,l will have to thank alot of forum friends,l'm keeping my fingers crossed.Thankyou Jan; l learnt my lesson,l hold my hands up for being afool; well onwards and upwards l cannot wait to conquer this course especially for my wife who is going through arough patch,hopefully she improves.Stevy.

• Good luck with your run and best wishes to your wife.x

• Thanks Jan, hope my wife is ok today?am now off to work,l normally take my running but will hold back alittle longer.Stevy

• Go Stevy... you will get there :)

• many thanks Oldfloss, fingers crossed l hope so.Stevy

You may also like...