Couch to 5K
52,623 members84,713 posts

Week 5 c25K ahead

Hi all, I just finished C25K Week 4 yesterday. I feel okay, though the right side of my right heel feel a bit sore. I've walked it off and it's fine now. Usually I feel it when I make turns.

I just want to ask what to look for in Week 5. Clearly this week's workout looks like a grade, with each workday's workout heavier than the previous day. Day 3 sounds pretty exciting---20 min jogging with no walking.

Any ideas on how you felt marching into Week 5 from Week 4? Thanks.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Completing the 20 mins feels amazing - I did mine today. It does seem like a big ask on paper but you have put in the work and will be more than ready. Shall await your achievement post! Good luck

1 like

Just take it, one slow step at a time and you will be fine... :)

Week 5 Run 3 is a big milestone. Just take it slow and steady and keep going. You'll feel incredible afterwards.

Week 5 day 3 is the most emotional run on the podcast.....be prepared for the biggest sense of pride when you complete it....I was nearly in tears at the end of it.

Completing week 5 for me was knowing I could go on and complete the programme. As others are saying it's an emotional and exciting one!

Hi all I've just found this forum and have completed week 5 run 1 this morning. Really nervous about run 3 and hope I can do it! Glad to see this post reminding me others have done it so it's possible.

You may also like...