W9 r1 .....really?.... seriously?......how the devil did that happen? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When you lovely lot said......

Trust the program πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ‘

Go slow and slower stillπŸ€“

Watch your breathing πŸ™„

Banish the gremlins πŸ˜‚

Enjoy it!!!!!❀❀❀

You all knew what you where talking about!

I did the run at lunch time and I'm still on a high 😁 I really can't believe I ran for 30 minutes πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’ͺπŸ€“πŸ’ͺπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

( I would have posted earlier but the pesky kids hijack my iPad πŸ˜‚)

I feel like an oscar style thank you is about to come onπŸ˜‚ ( I'll save that for nowπŸ˜‰)

But I really do want to thank those that egged me on, and inspired me! Without the advice and encouragement from this place I honestly don't think I'd have got this far❀❀❀❀

No ...that wasn't the oscar speech!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ when I finish you'll know about itπŸ˜‰πŸ’ͺπŸƒπŸƒ bring on graduation πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ“ πŸ˜€πŸ’ͺπŸŽ‰πŸŒΆ

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done! It's a gorgeous feeling isn't it.

Keep it up! It's two weeks since I did it so am just doing week 9 over to consolidate ( and a couple of times I've done 5k just to show I can but they are well over thirty minutes) and I can see my pace improving. And I feel so smug!! I do the warm down with such a big smile.

So a big well done and tremendous applause !

• Wahay! Steady now. No false moves. Two more to go πŸ…

You may also like...