After a complete load of faffage before my previous run, and the Davoda completing trumping me in the faff department yesterday, I was determined not to win it back today.
1.😴 Didn't wake up early enough and had to take daughter to dentist instead of running.
2. Fannied around worrying about mammogram (1 year anniversary since diagnosis/surgery) instead of running.
3. Went to breast screening and cried😥 (Bought back too many memories) so went home for a nice cup of tea instead of running.
4. Hubby suggested I go running - I looked at the rain 🌧instead of running.
5. After lunch 🍽decided I would go running, knowing all my kit was upstairs ready for me.
6. Kit on, but no sign of ankle support. I can't go running.
7. Eventually found ankle support but MapMyRun wouldn't load 😬 - it took ages attempting to migrate my data - I can't go running.
8. Deleted MapMyRun from phone, then reinstalled and hung around waiting for it to load - I just want to go running!
9. At last, playlist on 🎶, MapMyRun working, and I was out the door running (well 5 minutes warm up walking then 🏃🏽♀️)
After all that effort I was only doing a short run, so like Davoda my run was actually shorter than the time to get ready. But I did shave a couple of seconds off my p.b. 5k in 26.39, and ran the first km in under 5minutes. 😀 I enjoyed 🏃🏽♀️ running.
Will I be getting my crown 👑 back.