Started it - Again!

Hi guys, after my post a few months ago, I started c25k but quickly gave it up again. However, after the Christmas excesses and working to get my mind in the right place, I started again sunday night! And I done wk1 r2 tonight! Sunday was easy peasy but Jesus my legs have ached today, can't believe how out of shape I have become :( ! Tonight's run was surprisingly hard, considering I have done and passed this before! I am determined this time though, and feel better for it already! Let's hope I stick with it!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on making the restart. Hopefully your legs will soon remember what your previous runs conditioned them into and ease up.

• Commit to stick with it, come what may. You will never regret it.

(Plus, nobody but nobody throws graduation parties like we do and we all want to attend yours)!

• You can do this - stick with it!

One thing I found that helped in my early weeks was to put the runs in my diary, that I way I was thinking all day "when I get home from work today I'm going out to do week....run..." and would tell my other half that that was what I was doing. I'm now nearly through the program and I still put them in my diary! :D

• Well done for getting back out there! At least you know you can do it as you've made it before. Stick with it - it'll be worth it! :)

You may also like...