Beautiful Bath

Beautiful Bath

This one is for Irishprincess and everyone else who loves this city. Do you recognise it? I just had to take a photo of the footsteps and I tried mapping the walk of the crescent with my mum, but we must have walked in straight lines rather than a curve! I was hoping to make a daisy using the curve as a petal, but needed an opposite curve too! Happy running to you all! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Bath is a tremendously pretty city! We spent fours years backwards and forwards as my son completed his first degree and masters degree there. I know those land marks well! If Im not mistaken thats the Abbey, traditional setting for the uni's graduation ceremonies , absolutely beautiful! Thanks for the memories Flossie๐ŸŽ“

• You're most welcome Jacs-W, full marks on identifying the landmarks, and to your clever son, obviously following in his mother's footsteps! ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• It is a lovely city but quite a few years since I visited.

• Lovely city - am looking forward to running my first Half Marathon there in March!!๐Ÿ™‚

• Fabulous! Good luck! Sandraj39 for March!

• Ooooo. Way to go! There are one or two hills that are hopefully not on the route? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• My sister has run it and assures me it is flatter than the routes I normally run. Don't think there are any horrible surprises there...just the distance! Have run 10 miles a few times so just another 3 to add on๐Ÿ˜ฎ! Slowly but surely!๐Ÿ™‚

• Sounds great! Enjoy ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Love Bath. Many years ago I was lucky enough to study at the University on Claverton Down and still have very fond memories.

Started something of a family tradition - my cousin and my son both followed on and now I have a nephew in his second year there!

• That's wonderful! Happy memories ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Looks beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ŠOne day! who knows i may get to visit ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Šx

• It could be one of our virtual runs SP ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Definately!! Part of our virtual round the world tour๐Ÿ˜€x

• Only been there once and loved it.. but, as with many of the posts on here, we get to all sorts of places, courtesy of our friends ! :)

• Ooh thank you so much Flossie! It is so beautiful isn't it? Did you see the Christmas market? We're going tomorrow for a little mooch.......

• Yes we did! The Christmas market is fab. The decorations are beautiful too, especially at night/when it gets dark. Enjoy your little mooch! :)

• I love bath. Have some very good and happy memories from that place. Back in my RAF days. ๐Ÿ‘

You may also like...