Free Form Running

Since the battery in my iPod thingy ran out a few weeks ago I have been running without music ................. Or Laura and the much maligned Julie. Nor do I ever know when I leave home whether it will be a long or short/fast or slow run. At the moment it is only about running three times a week and enjoying it.

I went out a bit later this morning as no work today and so it was lighter. There was a little drizzle but the conditions for running were good. One of this year's cygnets was on the canal bank as I passed. He kept an eye on me but did not move. A pair of pheasants scuttled off the lane, through the hedge and made off into the field.

I completed my third and longest run of the week which I enjoyed. Job done.

Happy runnings

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Beautiful.. running naked... so much to see and hear... I love it :) Well done you x

• Sounds just like the sort of run I love. I never run with accompaniment any more and it makes you so much more aware of your surroundings. Lovely!

• Must try that not yet though I reward every k I achieve with a new album ๐Ÿ˜œ..well done

• Sounds like your in the groove even without music. I may try running without music one day.

I like running along the canal now . Prefer it to the lake which is more populated. Although I do like a change and can create some routes that take in both and some hills.

Good to see your enjoying it.