5K done or nearly!!

So after the holidays and return to school for all my fostered children ( start of term is usually tricky for them) I have managed to run 3 times this week. It has been on the treadmill as we have very largely lorries (70 of them a day going through our lanes at the moment) and I did nt want to have to keep stopping. My readout says I did 5K in 30 mins. Previous runs were 4.4 and 4.6k. Now I m not sure I believe the distance to be accurate but it doesn wan that what ever the distance today I ran faster and further than I ever have before so I m pretty pleased. Hats off to those of you that do this distance outside as treadmill running I personally find easier than outside. Have a good run to those who are out today

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done on the 5k - sounds like you've had a busy start to the autumn term!

• I was thinking hats off to you for doing that distance on a treadmill, especially when you are so busy - I would find it very difficult as being outside is part of what motivates me.

• A big well done for getting three runs completed and for doing 5K in 30 minutes! It doesn't matter one iota where you run as long as you do ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...