Wk 9, run 1 in the bag and a little extra πŸ˜€

So this morning I went out and ran my 30mins, wasn't especially easy but made it to the end without stopping. Got home and decided to go and have a little look round my local park run course. Me and the hubby walked the course and I have decided that next saturday I'm going to take the plunge, fingers crossed I will complete the c25k on Thursday and then Parkrun will be my next challenge. Fingers crossed all goes to plan - who would have thought that just a few months ago I would be looking for opportunities to run on the weekend!!!!

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

3 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck!

I actually started doing Parkrun before I began c25k and am building up to being able to run the whole thing with no walking breaks. Give it a go, they are friendly events and the only person you are competing against is yourself. :)

• Thank-you, it has taken me a little while to get to a point where I feel confident enough to run with other people watching me, I'm going to give Parkrun a go, I have nothing to lose and hopefully just a massive sense of achievement to gain😬😳😬

• Good luck and let us know how you get on! Nice to have a post-grad target to go at :)

You may also like...