Wk9r3

Well its been a week since my last practice and with one thing and another it was beginning to look like I wouldn't get it under my belt before my holiday. But I decided to have my very first night jog. Now I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't easy, it wasn't fast. But at 9.30 tonight I DID IT, I surely did!

Now to look forward to packing my trainers and having a couple of leisurely holiday runs in Cyprus....... Yipeeeeee!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Woo hoo! You did it, you did it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’

• Thank you thank you, oh my goodness I've got NY badge ad well.. How very exciting. I'm usually tucked up in bed now he he

• Congratulations on graduating πŸŽ“ πŸŽ“ πŸŽ“

• Fantastic! So glad you ve done it, noe enjoy ypur holiday

• Well done - wear your graduation badge with pride πŸŽ“. Enjoy your holiday - its lovely to run with new scenery around you

• Yay! Congratulations Lynn :) Bit late now but cheers πŸΈπŸ»πŸŽˆπŸŽ“πŸŽˆπŸŽ“πŸ»πŸΈHere's to you... Happy Graduation and happy holidays :) Well done!

• Oh congratulations - well done and have fabulous holiday :-) πŸŽ‰πŸ˜ƒ

• Thanks everyone, but if an achy night but nothing can take the smile off my face : )

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ. Fantastic and you already have your lovely shiny new graduation badge. Congratulations. πŸ˜€

• Huge congrats on having completed the programme. Well done you and your well deserved, shiny new badge suits you.

• Congrstulations! A great start to your holiday - enjoy your newly graduated status!

• Well done Lynne! Where are you heading in Cyprus? We'll be there end of Sept, early October in Latsi. Enjoy your running in Cyprus, should be fab :)

• Thsnk you. We're heading to Larnaca, Fig tree bay.

Enjoy your holiday too

• Many Congratulations Lynne on a fantastic achievement !

Enjoy your holiday xxx

You may also like...