Well its been a week since my last practice and with one thing and another it was beginning to look like I wouldn't get it under my belt before my holiday. But I decided to have my very first night jog. Now I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't easy, it wasn't fast. But at 9.30 tonight I DID IT, I surely did!

Now to look forward to packing my trainers and having a couple of leisurely holiday runs in Cyprus....... Yipeeeeee!!!!

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Woo hoo! You did it, you did it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’

• Thank you thank you, oh my goodness I've got NY badge ad well.. How very exciting. I'm usually tucked up in bed now he he

• Congratulations on graduating ๐ŸŽ“ ๐ŸŽ“ ๐ŸŽ“

• Fantastic! So glad you ve done it, noe enjoy ypur holiday

• Well done - wear your graduation badge with pride ๐ŸŽ“. Enjoy your holiday - its lovely to run with new scenery around you

• Yay! Congratulations Lynn :) Bit late now but cheers ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿป๐ŸธHere's to you... Happy Graduation and happy holidays :) Well done!

• Oh congratulations - well done and have fabulous holiday :-) ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Thanks everyone, but if an achy night but nothing can take the smile off my face : )

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ. Fantastic and you already have your lovely shiny new graduation badge. Congratulations. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Huge congrats on having completed the programme. Well done you and your well deserved, shiny new badge suits you.

• Congrstulations! A great start to your holiday - enjoy your newly graduated status!

• Well done Lynne! Where are you heading in Cyprus? We'll be there end of Sept, early October in Latsi. Enjoy your running in Cyprus, should be fab :)

• Thsnk you. We're heading to Larnaca, Fig tree bay.

Enjoy your holiday too

• Many Congratulations Lynne on a fantastic achievement !

Enjoy your holiday xxx

You may also like...