Mama Mia - here we go again😊

Got up early-ish to complete w7r2. My running companions today were the lovely ABBA. I think I could be the 5th member of they ever reform - a fab soundtrack for running, I even sang along ( at which point I must apologise to anyone who heard me!!) Get me, multi tasking - running and singing! First 5 mins were tricky, but once I had completed 'Dancing Queen', I found my rhythm. I was even rewarded at the end with an achievement from my apple watch telling me I'd used more calories in 25 mins than I had before 😊

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ps Cantarygirl - your 'thank you for the music post' must have subconsciously inspired my music choice x

• Ha love it! I can just picture you singing along! Well done! :) :)

• Well done. Dancing Queen really must add that to my playlist too. Must admit I find myself singing along sometimes - maybe that's what scares the rabbits! It's a lovely feeling when you find your rhythm - sounds like a really good run. :-)

• Ha ha Jingle_berry , you are the Dancing Queen !

Oh I love ABBA, proper- singa longa- runner alonga - music isn't it ?

Well done for today :-) xxx

• Hadn't thought of Abba - what a great choice :-) Sounded like a great run too

• Well done! Nowt like a few tunes to get you moving and running/walking happily along on summer's day 😊 I like to run to Abba's Does your momma know 😊 Good and loud. After you ...😊

You may also like...