W7R1 and 2!!!

Hi all

Well iv'e completed two more runs of 25 mins non-stop! that's three in total and feeling pretty good. Had a bit of muscle soreness in my thighs after W6R3 but a hot bath took it off and now no aches or pains after a run. Instead of feeling tired i now seem to have more energy while running and afterwards. just come back had hot shower and looking forward to the next run and then onto week 8 and i know i should be able to run for 30 mins no problem in week 9.Beginning to enjoy my runs more now and seeing some definite progress.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hi Woody. That's great that it's all going so well. Just a couple more weeks and it sounds like the 30 mins will be in the bag. Are your blood glucose levels still staying low?

• That sounds good. Isn't it lovely when you start to feel it all come together and to really enjoy the running. ๐Ÿ˜€

• That sounds like a great couple of runs - well done you! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Isn't it great when you start thinking you will do it rather than will I do it??

• Great runs, coming into the home straight and looking good. โœจโœจ๐Ÿธโœจ

• Well done keep going, ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...