A year on

A year on

We yesterday marked a year since graduation,no run yesterday as didn't finish work until nearly 7pm so would have meant not getting home until nearly 8.30.

So just back from my anniversary run and I really enjoyed it,was a bit warm but do love running along the canal and through the Olympic park.

Off to Devon on Saturday and running stuff already to be packed,hope to do a run on Exmoor and along the sea front.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a lovely way to celebrate your runniversary with a run through Olympic Park. Exmoor and the seafront in Devon sounds brilliant too. Great that you're still going strong a year on.

• Oh yes, what Melly said! To hear that your still loving it a year on. Fabulous :)

• Thanks for your post.It is great to know you are still running a year later. I do want to make running something I do for a long long time so knowing others stick with it gives me more hope.☺

• Happy runniversary!

• Happy Runniversary Shannie !

Enjoy your running in Devon, sounds like it will be lovely xxx

• Devon is always lovely.......I don't know why anyone chooses to run in other counties..........

Keep running, keep smiling.

You may also like...