Pink morning run

Pink morning run

This morning was my last one in the summer cottage we rented this week and I was going to make the most of it.

The heat that has kept many of you from running recently has now reached Denmark and I knew that I had to get out there early if I were to manage - so at 4.30 I got up, had a glass of water and went for the most amazing morning run along the coast.

I only met a deer, a rabbit and two anglers in waders. Another dose of Soul Balm.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Perfect, so so good

• Wow, peaceful bliss:)

• That looks SO gorgeous! What a wonderful place to run. But 4.30??????? Mind you, for soul balm like that I reckon it's worth it.

• The sun rises at 5.05, so getting up a bit earlier was necessary if I wanted to get the full experience :-)

• Stunning photo!

• Thank you. And I didn't add any filters or anything. It was really that pink and surreal :-)

• Lovely.

• Sounds bliss😎

• Oh my....now that is very, very special:)

Simply beautiful. Lucky, lucky you...what a memory for the memory box :)

• I am afraid it is going to be a bit boring to get back to running in Copenhagen again...

• The clever trick is... you pack it away, this evening.. and take it, tomorrow, in your head and in your heart... :)

• I will definitely try. Glad I captured it in a photo. Makes it so much easier to recall it.

• Iben, that looks so so lovely !

What a fantastic moment , captured forever ...

Absolutely beautiful, treasured memories xxx

• That's really pretty iben!lucky you!well done getting up so early !!! 😊😆

• Wow!

• Beautiful - lucky you 😀

• Wow beautiful!

You may also like...