Pink morning run

Pink morning run

This morning was my last one in the summer cottage we rented this week and I was going to make the most of it.

The heat that has kept many of you from running recently has now reached Denmark and I knew that I had to get out there early if I were to manage - so at 4.30 I got up, had a glass of water and went for the most amazing morning run along the coast.

I only met a deer, a rabbit and two anglers in waders. Another dose of Soul Balm.

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Perfect, so so good

• Wow, peaceful bliss:)

• That looks SO gorgeous! What a wonderful place to run. But 4.30??????? Mind you, for soul balm like that I reckon it's worth it.

• The sun rises at 5.05, so getting up a bit earlier was necessary if I wanted to get the full experience :-)

• Stunning photo!

• Thank you. And I didn't add any filters or anything. It was really that pink and surreal :-)

• Lovely.

• Sounds bliss๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Oh my....now that is very, very special:)

Simply beautiful. Lucky, lucky you...what a memory for the memory box :)

• I am afraid it is going to be a bit boring to get back to running in Copenhagen again...

• The clever trick is... you pack it away, this evening.. and take it, tomorrow, in your head and in your heart... :)

• I will definitely try. Glad I captured it in a photo. Makes it so much easier to recall it.

• Iben, that looks so so lovely !

What a fantastic moment , captured forever ...

Absolutely beautiful, treasured memories xxx

• That's really pretty iben!lucky you!well done getting up so early !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

• Wow!

• Beautiful - lucky you ๐Ÿ˜€

• Wow beautiful!

You may also like...