Couch to 5K
65,385 members โ€ข 98,780 posts

Graduation run this morning

Graduation run this morning

Well I have only gone and completed the program. Did my last run of week 9 this morning and ran with a smile on my face. When I started on this journey 9 weeks ago I thought I would never make it. Week 1 was hard as I had never run other than at school and here I was at 54 setting out on this journey. My best runs were probably the infamous first 20 min run without a break and the run this morning. Here I am on holiday and doing 3 runs but it has added to the holiday. Thank you for your support and encouragement along the way. Here is a photo of the backdrop to my run this morning.

15 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Well done you. Fantastic, you should be very proud of your achievement. Celebrate for the rest of your Holiday. Congratulations.

Thank you relaxing now with a nice cuppa will have something with bubbles in it tonight !

1 like

Well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ it's an amazing feeling isn't it ๐Ÿ˜

Yes it is Fiona will have a big smile on my face for the rest of the day ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

You'll start getting some funny looks with a big smile on your face! ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 like

Congratulations๐Ÿ™‚

1 like

Thank you

Well done, and looks like a beautiful place to graduate ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you it is a lovely place we are on holiday here for a week and lots of walks and runs from the door.

Well done - keep that smile plastered on your face! Celebrate your achievement and let everyone know that you are fantastic.

Aww thank you

Fantastic - you and the view!

1 like

It is lovely the house we are in is in the middle of this with only ๐ŸฆŒ ๐Ÿฐ ๐Ÿ‘ and ๐Ÿฎ for company as wells as my dogs

1 like

Many congratulations to you ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ and extra brownie points for keeping going on holiday. Lovely photo ๐Ÿ™‚

1 like

Thank you only exercise I have done on holiday before is strolling along in the sunshine and walking to the bar and back ๐Ÿค”

1 like

You may also like...