Just for a bit of fun and hopefully to spur you on if you are new to this, you can expect the following:
1. Loads more energy
2. I can eat 2000 plus calories a day and not GET FAT*
3. I no longer need to take the lift
4. I can wear v tight skirts*
5. Nature- the most beautiful gift is all out there to explore and discover... I actually saw a wild deer yesturday and it stared at me for ages up in the woods.
6. I have something to talk about with people ( in fact its the ONLY thing I talk about!!!!)
7. Its given me back a bit of me that was gone
8. Its helped me see that I am actually very competitive and very determind*
*If I run more than 6 miles
*I appreciate that men may not experience this benefit
*Not necessarily a good thing!!
What unexpected benefits have you found?
OMG my tag???!!!