Should have been week 7 run 3 today

Should have been week 7 run 3 today

But instead Swansea half marathon walked jogged and finished.... Not planed colleague couldn't do it so I stepped in as they were planning on walking and jogging but I did it .

Unsure of time I think under 2 hrs 30 but proved I need to finish couch to 5k then get some park runs in

This time next year I will redo the Swansea half and know what I need to train for

5 Replies

• Well done for doing the Swansea Half Marathon I was there watching yesterday and although I've completed C25K I'm nowhere near ready to run that distance. You did brilliantly, congratulations.

• What an achievement and great idea to do next year and set as a target.Well done!

• Wow! Congratulations on completing a HM even if there was a bit of walking along the way. I think you should find out your time so that next year you may compare your time with today's time and see how far you have come.

• Llongyfarchiadau!! :)

• It's not as good as it sounds lots of walking was involved was completed in 2 hours 25 and I honestly walked loads ....

But I have an idea of how far I need to go.... I literally run a mile then walked a good 10 minutes and then did another Mike etc etc

Wednesday or Thursday week 7 being completed and so on

Then hopefully in Augusr register for park runs

You may also like...