W4r2 that's another done but the knees are still groaning!!!

Hi running buddies, hope you are all well and happy on this beautiful morning. Why am I so perky today? well it's because I've just done w4r2 the second 5minute run was hard and those poor owd achy knees were still groaning but I ignored them and now after a shower and my usual water and banana I'm feeling OK. Jut getting ready to go out to buy a few more lupin plants as the pesky slugs have eaten the flower tops off the last ones we planted. I maybe able to persuade my hubby to take me to the sports shop to have a little browse around. Enjoy your run if you are going out today and remember :slow and steady stay safe and enjoy.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I've made the decision to bin my lupins because the slugs and snails have had a party on all of mine and there's not much left 😟 but well done on the run.

• Yay go you!!! Good luck with your shopping - such a gorgeous day here in Co Down so I've been gardening too. Slugs are driving me crazy too - afraid it brings out the worst in me when I see one and dispatch it pretty sharply to oblivion!! 😁😁

You may also like...