C25kers at Great Manchester Run update!

C25kers at Great Manchester Run update!

Just a quick post as watching the tv highlights soon!

A good day had by all here and someone you all know well (mentioning no names poppypug! )might well have bagged herself a new PB I reckon, I will let her tell you though! This was a before the rain piccy, it did chuck it down for alot of the race but we all had a fun time and then coffee/tea and catch up afterwards. I'm just tucking into the goodie bag at the mo , off out to dinner a bit later for Paul's 49th Birthday. ..๐Ÿ˜†

42 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations! You all look gorgeous - great watching it on the box this morning,

Have a happy birthday evening๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฐ

• Thanks jaxsy! Feet up in hotel room now!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well deserved ali๐Ÿ† So many lovely posts and fab photos of your day together - it's inspiring.

Congratulations to you and all, sleep well!

• Well done folks! Lovely picture there!!!

Rain!!!!! We had scorchio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• We had sqelchio!๐Ÿ˜† good day tho, well done on cardiac hill MW๐Ÿ˜Š

• Whoop whoop look at you all! How great that you met up, and I can't wait to read all the gory details, but who's the little one in green? He's saying "I want to be like that when I grow up". Haha!

Have a fab dinner out tonight you guys ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thanks IP!

Photo bombed!๐Ÿ˜†by the little boy!

Feet up now, fed and watered!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

• Fantastic. Have a great celebration โ˜บ

• Thanks!it's been a good day and evening!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done all.

Rain? In Manchester? Surely not.

• Thanks dunder!I'm guessing Manchester is renowned for rain??!! It was sunny before and after!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Brilliant pikkie.Hope you had a brilliant timeโ˜บ I watched it this morning..just would have liked to see the masses instead of quite a lot of celebrity chat..๐Ÿ˜

Looked for ypu all and although I did not spot you..knew you were there making all of us so proud.Go you!

Happy Birthday evening Paulโ˜บ

• We thought we might have spotted our group possibly in the distance as we were watching the elites setting 0ff, i will have to check on playback!

Thanks oldfloss, I'm sure you will be up to some 10k races soon the rate you're going. I gave poppy your hug as requested!๐Ÿ˜†

• Brilliant.. it was splendid to see the groups setting off.. The pikkies are great and you all look so happy! :)

You all did us proud!! :)

• You all rock, folks, and you look great!

• Aah you are very kind secan!๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done y'all. Looking forward to all the race reports xx

• Thanks noaky! We've had a good day๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lovely picture Ali, of all you lovely people!๐Ÿ™‚ Have been wondering how you got on and look forward to the in depth post-race analysis! Most of all, so glad you all had a great time! Enjoy Pauls birthday meal๐Ÿ˜€!

• We had a great day and a lovely dinner, think Paul had enjoyed his bday๐Ÿ˜Š

• Was a great day. Always good to run with a group of friends. I even got some new socks from pops.

• Oh, bless her! Did you guys run together or split up for the race? Happy birthday Paul btw!๐Ÿ™‚

• We were together most of the time ! ๐Ÿ˜ŠThe finish photo should be funny!

• Oh that sounds like a bit of favouritism there Paul, even if it is your birthday ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Happy Birthday โ˜บ

• Yes I know! Lovely poppy !๐Ÿ˜Š

• Spoilt on you bday!๐Ÿ˜Š

• She is lovely x

• Happy Birthday Paul... and we'll done n the run!

• Thanks Sparky :)

• Well done all of you. Great photo. What an ace team.

• Thanks! c25k team flying the flag๐Ÿ˜†

• Well done to you all.. just watched the highlights and it looked like a great event!!! :-)

• Thanks Andy !it did have a good atmosphere! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done to all, I just watched the highlights, looked a fantastic event, as for that elite lot, blimey, how on earth do you get your legs to move that fast! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• I know!super speedy and able to keep that up is amazing!๐Ÿ˜Š

• well done all of you, i did watch the highlights and it looked like a fantastic atmosphere. same time next year then? :)

• You never know!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

• You're welcome to join next year Saph :)

• ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’

• Well done Ali and all!๐Ÿ’ช Great photo! Poppy's in the pink with her new pb. Rain in Manchester?๐Ÿ˜ Maybe that was refreshing at times. So, Paul got new socks, wonder if that's just a subtle hint from poppy?๐Ÿ˜

• How did she know about his smelly feet???!!!

I found the loos Dave!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Š

• Good to see you all in the photo. You look great. Congratulations all of you and happy belated birthday Paul :)

You may also like...