Day 3 - run 3

Good morning all, 

Just completed my first week,  up and out doing my run at 6.30am, ...(always up early ...I'm not that keen lol) 

Anyway, this morning I struggled, even after the 5min warm up I was still a bit ceased up from a nights sleep, I got through it, put some deep heat on my back afterwards and now I feel great, all done, the day is now mine to enjoy.

Hope your all well and fighting fit xxx

13 Replies

• Well done, you managed it and as you say the day is still ahead! Enjoy your rest day, onwards to week two- you can do it! 😀

• thank you.....enjoy your day too x

• Well done you. 

I had a bit of a lazy start this morning.. 7.30 for me... I am an early bird, but thought I would have a treat this morning :)

Hope your back stays okay...Onwards and upwards ! 

• it's good to get it over with isn't it then it frees your day up. I enjoyed it more because nobody was out and about at that time.....feel a bit daft at the moment, so prefer to be up and out early morning.

And thank you...hopefully my back will behave itself lol.

Enjoy your day xx

• I love it, as you say, gives you the day and often it is a really good time to be out. Your own thoughts running free and no-one to stop that

Enjoy the rest of your day! :)!

• Well done great effort, keep at it, enjoy the rest of your day and weekend 

• Thank you...enjoy your weekend too xxx

• Thanks 😊 if the weather holds will do a cheeky run tomorrow  😊

• Well done Gill ☺Go steady, slow is fine.  Your back will thank you for it.

• Thank you....everyone is just great on here...nice to meet you xxx

• Well done Jill. 😊

• Thank you....think your all great on here xxx

• Folks are very supportive as we've been where you are now.  If you look to the right of the page you will see each week of the programme in blue text. Click on the links to find those on the same run as you and you can compare notes, hold hands etc ☺

You may also like...