W7run3 hope it gonna be easier than 1and2!

We'll  I'm on week 7 just 1 more run to do, but feeling apprehensive because run 1&2 haven't been as good as previous runs, I'm not sure why????? I am contemplating repeating this week until I find it less challenging 😩 Feel abit disappointed because not getting that elated feeling after these 2 runs. Anyone else had this???? Think I should repeat this week?? Advice welcome.  Thanks guys xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Week 7 was a nightmare for me too, I cried!  I wouldn't repeat,  just get run 3 under your belt and I promise week 8 will be better 😀

• If you completed runs 1&2 then run 3 should be no trouble ,have faith in the programme and your own ability. Some runs are more challenging than others but the programme prepares you for the next run. I  would go onto week 8,,  you will not notice the extra 3 minutes, good luck. 

• I struggled through W7 R1 yesterday. The most dreadful, unpleasant run so far. Others have said that week 7 is tough, so I've decided to just do i, no matter how much I want to quit tomorrow, I will simply not stop running! Get it over with.

• I would go to Week 8.  Maybe you're just not firing on all six this week.

You may also like...