Only 2 more weeks to graduate :)

Finished the week 7 yesterday... No problem in completing the 25 minutes... In fact I have completed 5k in both the previous runs... The timing is coming down pretty fast as well... Reduced 3 pounds in the last one month. At this rate I think/hope I ll graduate with 5k in 30 minutes... Never felt any better. Couch to 5k is the best thing that has happened to me :) Thanks everyone

10 Replies

• You're doing great.

• Well done.  You're doing brilliantly!

• Wow - you're fast! Not many of us graduate doing the magical 5k in 30 minutes ( and some like me never have). Doing great - look forward to seeing your marathon posts!

• You guys are my inspiration, getting out and running at this age. I am not sure if I would be able to do that :)

• Wow!  I'm still working my way towards 30 mins for 5k, so well done you.  More importantly, you are enjoying running and anything that makes you smile is priceless.

• Good grief, you're fast. I completed W7R3 last night. I thought I was doing pretty well because I enjoyed it enough to carry on for an extra five minutes, but even with the extra time I'm nowhere near 5K. I might even be slower than walking pace!

• U ran for 30 minutes NON STOP which is an achievement itself. Keep going.

• i am going waking 2km

my legs was  very Pain on evening

Please tell any suggestion

• 1. May be u don't have enough rest. Take a day or 2 off and check again, u might feel better

2. Have u checked if ur shoes are fine? If not may be try to get urself a decent pair.

Hope u will be fine and back in action :)

• thank u sir

iam diabetic i was regular going to walking

my  knees area  was very pain

You may also like...