Week 9 day 3 - oh yeah!

So that's it - graduation run completed.

Now I just need to spend a long weekend with my new favourite friends - a foam roller and a bag of ice!

Seriously though, thanks everyone for contributing to this forum and to replying to my posts - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thanks all, and if you don't mind, yay for me :-).

Off to get my lovely graduation badge!

35 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Woooopwoooop!!

Well done :)

Keep posting, it will be great to hear your post-grad adventures :)

• Huge Yeay!!!! Congratulations!

Very well done... Graduate!

Bask in the glory, enjoy your Birthday weekend fun...but first..go get that badge! :) x

• Well done Yatesy ! Wear that badge with pride and enjoy your Birthday weekend . Hope you get lots of lovely running gear for pressies ! 

Yay go you ! :-) xxx

• Well done Yatesco. 3 weeks and I'll be joining you.

• Yay for you from me, too! Pompoms waving for you in France. So what's the masterplan now, Mr Graduate? 

• PS. I suggest buying yourself a celebratory pair of running socks :)

• Well done you,  congratulations on your achievement. 

• Cheer, wave, hip hip hooray - he's done it! There's Yatesey running over the finishing line! Very well done. It was great to follow your posts and I hope you'll keep posting now you're a graduate. So what's the plan now you've joined the rest of us in the graduates club?

And enjoy your birthday weekend!

• I think consolidation for a few weeks then I might look at the bridge to 10K? My 30 minute run is (only) 3.7-3.9K so I might spend a month or two increasing speed to 5K first.

Oh, the options :-).

• Yes, I know what you mean! Two months after graduation and I still feel there is so much still to try!

• well done!! Love that shiny new badge!

• Well done!

• Congratulations! 

• Congratulations. It's a great feeling isn't it. 

• Thanks all - and hey - my new badge has appeared - woot :-).

• Fantastic effort!  Such a great feeling to graduate, also a little scary too I remember but keep regular running days and build slowly towards any goals and listen to your legs along the way!! 😀

• There you are..Graduate 🙂

• Congratulations - and what a coincidence - my best friend is an ice pack too!

• Congratulations and well done :-)

John

• Yay! Go you☺! Congratulations on graduating - feels good doesn't it?

• Well done you.. 

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION.. you done good boy :)

• I don't mind ( 😝 ) so... YAY FOR YOU!!!

Well done and welcome to the graduates club. 🙂

• Yay to you indeed! *!* c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s *!* ow fab is that - doing the whole programme and graduating?! How soon till you get your wife on here?

• Unfortunately my wife has a dodgy ankle from a childhood incident so running isn't an option for her. It isn't obvious - I only found this out when I asked about c25k!

• Huge well done 'Graduate'......Hope you're celebrating :) :) :) 

• WOOHOO! Well done you, brilliant :-).  So we graduated the same day in the end, and can both enjoy our celebrations over the weekend.  Lovely!

• Hooray!

• Congratulations!  It's a great feeling isn't it?!! 

• Congratulations! I hope you are planning all sorts of lovely running adventures ahead.

• Thanks all - I am really touched by all the responses :-).

• Congratulations

And double celebrations 🍾🍰

• Congratulations on reaching this goal!  Well done!

• Congratulation! It's great to see others succeed! Keep posting!

• Well done yatesco..😄 I've been away so missed your graduation post. 

Congratulations..happy running...

• Well done - it's a fab feeling isn't it?

You may also like...