1. 25 minutes is a long time to run.
2. Mumbling "gremlins" is an effective way of banishing negative thoughts (although I did look a bit strange...).
3. Laughing out loud is the only appropriate response when Laura chirps in at 60 seconds to go with the immortal words "pick up the pace and finish on a high". I was focusing on finishing without having a heart attack.
4. A crimson face takes quite a while to calm down- not a good work look!
5. I am officially...a runner!!! If Laura said it, then it surely must be true.
Good luck all you fellow runners, whatever week you are on!