Beautiful run this morning

Beautiful run this morning

But I forgot to set my runkeeper to go! Haha! Bugger.......felt the strongest I've ever felt today too! Grrrr! Oh well this was the view this morning!

Week 4 Run 2 complete!

I'm getting really worried about next week but then I was worried about week 4 in week 3 so maybe I need to just trust myself and not worry!!! Haha! :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

Elsie xxx

7 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • You can do it, u r already feeling stronger because the week 4 has prepared u for the next push! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Gorgeous view! I am sure next week's runs will be fine...ignore those gremlins! And Happy New Year too!

• jealous..jealous, what a view! Nothing like what I have here. Don't worry about week 5 it'll fly by just like the last 4 weeks!

• Oh that looks gorgeous , it's my dream to run by the sea . Lucky you !

Where is it if you don't mind me asking ? :-) xxx

• It was Poppy! I'm live near Poole in Dorset! We are really lucky living near the sea! xxx

• Happy New Year. Don't worry you can do it..... and if you really don't feel ready just repeat week 4 until you are. X

• That's the beauty of this programme really, you just can't quite take in how far you can go. Each week seems to be so far out of reach but you will do it. You're bound to be apprehensive but just have confidence in yourself and the programme.

Happy new year

You may also like...