PB with the wind

Have not run for about 2 weeks, just some fast walking. But got out this morning while weather bright, and nearly got head blown off🌀which was invigorating.

Went well, although felt like stopping at about 4k with mind nagging, but managed to go through it and carry on to over 5k, then noticed I had a PB by 1m 30secs! was pleasantly suprised, even though I'd had to stop to wait for traffic so I could cross the road (that would have been another 30 secs off if able to carry on) then walked home uphill over another mile. So a good run had.

Next will be parkrun on Saturday, maybe in the snow? Good time to try out my new trail shoes😉

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good going!

• well done getting out there in this 'orrible weather! I set out not realising it was raining this morning, but then carried on anyway - would have thought that was mad not so long ago!!

• Well done!

A little bit of water never hurt anyone, just watch out for any slippy leaves.

Beats being stuck indoors running on a treadmill..😉

• Well done Dave on your PB , great stuff ! :-) xxx

• Sounds like a great run - and fab' to get a PB in today's conditions. It should count double!

Well done!

Ugi

• that's a really amazing difference between your last PB and your new one- well done! :)

You may also like...