Second Graduation!!!

I'm back again. Really back. After running my first public event (Race for Life, Herne Bay) in June, I had a terrible July and August and slipped back to very little running.

In September I determined to get back to it, and returned via Week 6. Some hiccups, but I got back to week 9 last Wednesday, and on Saturday and today have completed two 4Ks. I really, really am back....

THe plan is to maintain over the winter with occasional 5Ks, and to start training for a 10K in the spring. Wish me luck. :)

9 Replies

• Brilliant -congratulations. It feels just as good second time around, doesn't it :)

• It sure does!

• So glad I read this - currently in a post-house move and work tour slump and feeling my energy drop and middle thicken! I am now feeling very keen to go out and have a little run round - think I'll have to go to week 4 or 5 though as I have slipped back in a very serious way! Congratulations and thank you!

• Brilliant! This forum really works, doesn't it? It helped me to get back out there an now it's helping you. What a chain reaction!

• Yep! Just back from a painful but satisfying week four...feeling smug and not going to get (too) despondent about how my fitness has deteriorated. Thanks again!

• Well done.AGAIN!! :-)

• Thanks Hauntie

• Good on you. It is great. I am glad to know I am not the only one loosing momentum if I don't run.

• Yay, that is great news! So pleased you are back running, may your mojo never leave! x :-)

You may also like...