Great Sunday run!

Great Sunday run!

Hello all! I have not been on the forum for the last few days because I took a couple days off of running and then ended up having to get a new car. But I'm back now and I just had a beautiful fall run. The sugar maples are all turning colors and the weather is cool enough to wear a long sleeve running shirt. It's cloudy but not rainy, and just a bit breezy. Hey, free air conditioning. I'm feeling very lucky to live in such a pretty place. Because I ran 5ks the last two times I went running, I decided to only run for 30 minutes and ended up going about 3.74km. There was one hill that I ran down and felt weightless - like I was flying. What a great run!

11 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Oh that looks gorgeous! And it sounds as if you had a fab run. I love this time of year because everything changes so dramatically. Yes the weather is definitely a tad cooler. Yesterday when I went out for a run I was freezing in a short sleeved top!

• Yeah, we're currently in the transition time where it's too cold for short sleeves, but you heat up too mych for long. I'm loving it though. Fall is great!

• That sounds really lovely. Beautiful sceney and a great run - what better way to spend an Autumn aftrnoon! :-)

• Agreed! Now I'm feeling pleasantly lazy. I will rest a while, go to the grocery store, and cook.

• Looks absolutely beautiful, what a perfect place for running !

Glad you enjoyed it, Well done ! :-) xxx

• Yes, it's a lovely little park for a run. Thank you!

• I want to come too. I love Autumn colours! They're starting here too - lovely reds and yellows in some vineyards.

• Those are sugar maples. I love them. The most colorful trees around in the fall are sugar maples. Feel free to drop by mfam!!!!

• Ok. Might take me a while to walk/run/swim from my place to yours though.. :)

• Lovely picture thank you.

• Thank you! In another week or two, it will be even prettier. I will post another picture then. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You may also like...