Change of scene

Change of scene

No work today so I drove to the seaside for a change. This is the closest location to me for park run but it's about 7 miles away from home & parking on a Saturday is awful. Those factors & my usual long run day is Saturday mean that I haven't been. This morning though it was l8vely. Cloudy, gentle breeze, sea air. What more do you need? I even took a flask of coffee so I could sit & look at the sea afterwards. Perfect way to start the day.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Jealous! That sounds and looks so lovely :-)

• It really is. I'm so lucky to have this relatively close to home. Mind you I don't think I would ever be in a position to buy one of those beach huts - they go for about £20k!!!

• Which coast is it? We used to hire a beach hut in Suffolk for a week every August and it was lovely. Really missing it :-(

• Kent coast. The beach huts are on the Tankerton slopes. It's a gorgeous spot whatever the weather.

• What a lovely site for a run! My Saturday run was hot and uncomfortable - I rather wish I'd had yours!

Ugi

You may also like...