C25k complete πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Whipeeeeee..........I did it !!!!!!!' Absolutely buzzing........still amazed how this got me running in 9 wks.......loved every week.........I am now sweating like a 🐷🐷🐷 and bright red but who cares lol..........celebrating later with a couple of Malibu & cokes and a curry......cheers everyone.......to all the newbies enjoy the ride it's brill πŸƒπŸΌπŸƒπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·

29 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fabulous Dawn!!! Many congratulations to you. It's a magic achievement and you sound as if you're buzzing! Enjoy the celebrations. Get your badge now,

• Thank you .....yes I'm really chuffed......have just asked for my lovely blue badge πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Fantastic! Enjoy your well deserved treat after your fabulous achievement.

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Congratulations!!!

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Whoop whoop well done. You should feel rightly proud! and a great way to celebrate too! X 😊

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Congrats Dawn.. well done..

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Brilliant, well done Dawn and a day earlier than you thought! Enjoy your success and keep up the good work!

• Thank you......yes decided to do it today......so I can have a lie in in the morning lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Keep running :)

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Whoop whoop WAZZAAAAA! Pompoms all a flurry here in the kitchen for you! Here's an appropriate song to download for your first graduation run:

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and luv the song πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Well done Dawn!! Did my final run this morning too so we managed to finish as c25k twins after all!! Loving the sound of your celebration plans - have a fab time!!! Is it bridge to 10k now or what????? πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Thank you Sandi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Graduating with my virtual running buddie made it more special.......going to try build on my speed now as I am no Usain Bolt lol.....I think bridge to 10k would be great for you as you have the speed already πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ xx ( loving our graduate badges πŸ˜‰)

• Absolutely fab Dawn! Totally proud of my ladies who have been there all the way! One more to go for me tues I reckon. Where are you going from here? I am going to up the distance (still very slow) but it's only the beginning..blew up a paddling pool the other day, never had enough puff to do that before! Have a great celebration totally fab!!! Xxx

• A www thanks Pam.......good luck for Tuesday πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ yeh I'm planning on trying to go faster and adding a little on each week hopefully......just want to enjoy it now with no stresses lol xx

• Well done Dawn !

Many Congratulations to you on your fantastic achievement ! :-) xxx

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Just brilliant ! I am at W4 r3 but hopefully I'll go to W9. A big Bravo again ! You're a runner now.

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and good luck on the rest of your runs.....

• Well done.

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Congratulations Dawn... keep on feeling it :)

• Thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Hey well done!! It's so encouraging to hear your great news. Keep at it! xx

You may also like...