W9, one down 2 to go!

Had a fantastic w9r1 this morning. Went out at 6 when it actually felt a little chilly at first (I know - it was lovely!!), tried a new route that was half road, half trail, and a new playlist. Just perfect, really really enjoyed it and totally set up for the day! Had a cool shower when I got in, then a yummy smoothie (my own recipe - orange, banana, almond milk, Greek yoghurt and frozen mango! Delicious!!! ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน ) i am now checking out the c25k+ programs - anyone tried the speed one? Happy (cool ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰ ) running all my virtual running buddies, stay safe in the sun and well-hydrated!! ๐Ÿป

12 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done Sandi......2 to go ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ not going out today......gutted to hot.....wished I could go in a morning but I leave for work at 6.30 so would have to go out at 5.... Lol and that's to early for me ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ .....so going to enjoy the sun and run when cooler.....๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž ......your smoothie sounds lovely by the way โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ Xx

• Oh yes, 5am sounds a bit early even for me! Sounds like Thursday could be cooler for you (and I will be doing r2 then too!) ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž and do try the smoothie ๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน๐Ÿน it was the perfect treat when I got back!! Xxx

• Nice, congrats, almost there๐Ÿ˜€

Oooh yummie sounding smoothie!๐Ÿ˜€

Enjoy your next run ๐Ÿ˜€

• Thank you - I will, I literally cannot wait!!! ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

• Well done! I managed W9R3 today ๐Ÿ˜„ your smoothie sounds yummy.

• Well done, I bow down in the presence of a grad!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• I also completed W9R3 today! There must have been something in the early morning air. I'm jealous about that smoothie - I slurped half a cup of coffee and ate an apple while getting the family out the door. It wasn't nearly as delicious :-)

Forza sandirm, you will be celebrating this time next week (or a bit before)!

• Hehe, thank you!

• Ooh that smoothie sounds the bees knees. And what a fabulous sounding run. I've done the speed podcast - I didn't like it when I first did it, but I had another try and really enjoyed it and still do it from time to time. It's great fun and really good for post grad work.

• I will definitely persevere with "speed"! After hating most of w8 so much that I nearly threw in the towel, I know things can turn around!!

• Go you!

I'll be out early in the morning doing w9r2 but I think it will still be fairly warm. :-(

I'm going to have to try the smoothie.

Can't even think about any of the other podcasts yet. Can't even believe I've got to week 9!

• You will love your next run, just like I did! I am sure the weather will be perfect early on!! Good luck! Xxxx

You may also like...