Running with friends

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I posted anything. I had a few backward steps nothing that a bit of patience wouldn't sort out. Anyhow I have a couple of running friends now. We've done about 3 weeks in a row running together a couple of times a week and then I do the odd park run on a Saturday. Running with friends has been a really good approach because it has given me just the right motivation to keep going and, now, I'm starting to feel a lot better.

Hurray !!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. Sounds like you have got your mojo back

• A bit I still find it hard but won't put myself under pressure like I did before.

• That's great! Sometimes a bit of commitment to other people is just what we need to get us out when we're not feeling the love. Glad you are getting your mojo back.

I am in a local jogscotland group so run with them on a Wednesday evening, I also run with my husband a couple of times a week - but I went out on my own the other day and really enjoyed that too. I really liked being able to go at totally my own pace. :)

Whatever works eh?

• The runs go quicker being able to chat while running. the weather a bit hotter than I like but I'll keep going.

You may also like...