Running with friends

Hi everyone

It's been a while since I posted anything. I had a few backward steps nothing that a bit of patience wouldn't sort out. Anyhow I have a couple of running friends now. We've done about 3 weeks in a row running together a couple of times a week and then I do the odd park run on a Saturday. Running with friends has been a really good approach because it has given me just the right motivation to keep going and, now, I'm starting to feel a lot better.

Hurray !!

4 Replies

• Well done. Sounds like you have got your mojo back

• A bit I still find it hard but won't put myself under pressure like I did before.

• That's great! Sometimes a bit of commitment to other people is just what we need to get us out when we're not feeling the love. Glad you are getting your mojo back.

I am in a local jogscotland group so run with them on a Wednesday evening, I also run with my husband a couple of times a week - but I went out on my own the other day and really enjoyed that too. I really liked being able to go at totally my own pace. :)

Whatever works eh?

• The runs go quicker being able to chat while running. the weather a bit hotter than I like but I'll keep going.

You may also like...